We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return an item, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item(s) in the original undamaged packaging including all contents- tote bag, stuffing, within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel. For reasons of health and safety we will only be able to offer a refund on unused items. Items which are returned in an unsaleable condition or appear to have been worn will not be eligible for refund, and will not be returned back to you.
FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL RETURNS, PLEASE CONTACT HELLO@KATMACONIE.COM BEFORE POSTING.
- On your returns form please indicate wether you wish to receive a refund or exchange your item and enter one of the returns reason codes.
- If you wish to exchange your item, we recommend contacting us before posting to ensure stock availability.
- Pack your returns in the original delivery packaging and label with our return address (below).
- You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us and for any costs incurred.
- We strongly recommend that you use a trackable courier service such as DHL Express to return your items to us, as we will be unable to offer refunds on items that do not reach us.
- You will be notified by email once your returns have been received and processed.
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7403 0002 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kat Maconie Limited is registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No: 08702409412, VAT Registration No. 937566187. Registered Office Address: 10 Grimston Road, London SW6 3QR